Terms of Usage
This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between TemplateTuning.com and you. This agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to TemplateTuning.com, the content, products, and services provided by or through TemplateTuning.com, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended at any time by us from time to time without specific notice to you. You should review this Agreement prior to each use of TemplateTuning.com.
1) TemplateTuning.com is only responsible for implementing the project as specified in interview and project description. If the customer wishes to make additional changes he should request an additional quote, otherwise he agrees to accept the template running result.
2) TemplateTuning.com has a right to cancel the order and refund in the following cases:
a) The client does not give TemplateTuning.com all the data necessary for customization;
b) The client demands unreasonable revision of the order.
c) TemplateTuning.com billing officers suspect the payment to be fraud.
3) TemplateTuning.com has the right to set an extra price quote if the client wishes to make additional project changes which were not stipulated before and were not stated in the project description.
4) TemplateTuning.com does not guarantee to complete tuning to schedule specified in Preliminary Term of Delivery. Breaks in production may happen because of customer's activity (i.e. the client doesn't give TemplateTuning.com all the data necessary for customization or gives false contacts).
5) TemplateTuning.com has a right to request authentication of the cardholder (such as a scanned image of the credit card without its numbers and credit card statement) if TemplateTuning.com billing officers suspect the payment to be fraud.
6) TemplateTuning.com reserves the right to mark the final project result with a "created by TemplateTuning.com" link in a footer area. In case the customer does not wish to put this mark TemplateTuning.com reserves the right to set an extra charge for removing it. All of the issues considering adding or removing the mark mentioned above can be discussed with a project manager.
7) As soon as the customer receives the download link and accepts the result by signing the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT the project is considered to be implemented successfully and isn't to be reviewed or revised.LICENSE
Our website grants you non-exclusive limited license to use the web templates and other products sold through our web site by independent content providers (the "products") in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "license") issued by our company.
a) LIMITED USAGE GRANTED
You may use each individual product on a single website only, belonging to either you or your client. You have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another project with the same design
You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes.
c) UNAUTHORIZED USE
You may not place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from our company.
You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from www.templatetuning.com
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of independent content providers. Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.